The pellet fuel is a natural product with scraps of virgin timber.
Resulting materials used for the production of pellets derived exclusively from primary processing of wood industries and wood processing industries by using glues and chemicals.
The differentials are compressed and drawn and dried to improve the characteristics of wood fuels.
Stages of production are:
- Pretreatment: consist of a series of steps such as pre-sieving the swadust, pre-drying and mixing to obtain a homogeneous raw material for particle size and moisture.
- Stamping: is the most impotant step consists in drawing the raw materal pramiscelata at this stage is reached temperatures above 90°C , which, in addition to further ddry the sawdust, allow to dissolve the lignin, a protein that is already present in the wood which serves as a natural glue.
- Cooling: is the phase that allows the final drying of the pellet and fixation of lignin.
- Sieving: after cutting the extruded pellets are dropped for the parties to improve their performance during combustion in stoves and to avoid inconvenience.
- Packaging: waterproof packaging bags of 15kg each allow the product to maintain hydrometric characteristics over time and not to after the quality of performance fuels.